Friday, May 14, 2010

Photo Shoot Deux


Today marks about three weeks into opening up my little Etsy boutique. So far it's been a crazy adventure with 7 sales in the shop and 6 sales outside. 13 sales for the first month isn't so bad i don't think. 
I'd love to be double that for the next month! one can have high hope can't they! 
Anyway, I've been working my tail off to try and get a bunch of new items ready for this month, and wouldn't you know it I finished even more than my goal! 
Today I took my amazingly beautiful friend Angela over to the St. Michel area to do a quick and easy photo shoot. 
unfortunately as it is Paris in April it started raining half way in, and of course my camera was running out of batteries, but, somehow we manages to get some great photos!! 
I love how easy photo shoots are here. you really don't have to look very hard to find a great location! 


No comments:

Post a Comment